- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 (12 ounce) cans of cold water – (just use the empty pink lemonade can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of tequila
- ½ (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnier
- Ice cubes – (I like to use crushed ice)
- Salt to rim the glasses
- 1 lime, wedged
- Pour the (thawed) frozen lemonade concentrate into a pitcher, and fill the can with cold water.
- Pour into the pitcher and repeat twice for a total of 3 cans of water.
- Fill the can with tequila, and pour that into the pitcher.
- Fill about half of the can with Grand Marnier, and pour it into the pitcher.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Or blend mixture with ice to make a frozen version.
- Serve over ice in salt-rimmed glasses with a lime wedge!
Notes: You can also get the same delowcious looking effect with a grapefruit version from The Barefoot Contessa via There Goes My Cupcake. So whichever way your taste buds pull you, your drink will still look amazing!