- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- ½ pound sweet Italian sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch squares
- ¼ pound pancetta, cubed
- ½ cup pineapple cubes, fresh or canned
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Thread the skewers starting with the sausage, then the red pepper, then the pancetta, then the pineapple. Each skewer should have 2 of these sets. Continue with the rest of the skewers.
Arrange on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown on the edges and the pancetta is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
- Source: Giada De Laurentiis
- Prep Time: 20min
- Inactive Time: 30min
- Cook Time: 25min
- Total Time: 1hr 15min
- Recipe Yields: 4 to 6 servings